*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12 | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
where. is. josh. rosen? im not a fan and didnt like the trade to begin with, but please. someone. anyone. tell my why in the **** its fitz now and for the rest of the season?
where. is. josh. rosen? im not a fan and didnt like the trade to begin with, but please. someone. anyone. tell my why in the **** its fitz now and for the rest of the season?
I agree, playing a QB who has no future with the Dolphins beyond this season while sitting a QB you used a second round draft pick makes no sense at all. I have no idea if Rosen will ever be a starting caliber QB in the NFL but he should be playing the rest of this season and not Fitzpatrick.

I agree, playing a QB who has no future with the Dolphins beyond this season while sitting a QB you used a second round draft pick makes no sense at all. I have no idea if Rosen will ever be a starting caliber QB in the NFL but he should be playing the rest of this season and not Fitzpatrick.

Maybe the fact that Rosen is not playing right now answered the question on whether he is a starting caliber QB.

None of these teams is winning anything this year. So who gives a crap.

True...but why the shade on Landry? He was one of the few Phins that played hard EVERY game he played in...and that was every game.

Flores is just being stubborn. I like that the team hasn't quit, but eventually, we need to seriously evaluate Rosen. Fitzpatrick is a proven loser.

I agree it’s time for Rosen but we lose 41 to 24 to the Browns and you say the team hasn’t quit? Not too sure I agree with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom