*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

You guys act like we have had steller mlb play over the last 10 years. Kiko showed more instincts in 2 drives than we have seen in awhile. Thats the first real contact he has had in a lonnng time. He will get more physical.. He tackles how he tackles but give a lb a chance to get used to hitting again

Yea, the insticts are there, and that's why I want to see him get physical to round out what's need for him to rock that position. I will be a lot more assured seeing him be physical today rather than rely on fh posters promise he will be more physical.

Simple for me, Kiko shows physical solid tackling tonight along with the insticts he had last week and I will be much more satisfied rather than waiting and hoping he shows it some time in the future.

No injuries to start. Followed by good offensive production from the 1's. I also am curious to see how Suh, Williams, and Wake look.

I got a good feeling about tonight.

BTW, I've been to that stadium for two LSU games. It's a damn spaceship with a football field in it.

Yeah, I went to the NBA All-Star game the year they had it there. Would love to have got tickets to tonights game

will be interesting to see how arian foster looks carrying the rock...and how i feel hoping our rb doesn't getting injured every time he touches the ball...oh lord have mercy on me this season

Jimmy Cefalo on the Audible with Kim Bokamper "I think one of the things that has kept Tannehill from being a top tier QB is that he's never been put in a position to succeed."

Gosh, really?

Sucky thing is Chan 11 is always F'ed up for me when it's raining. Guess what, it's raining. =\

Cameron Wake will not play Friday night against the Cowboys, a source tells the Miami Herald, as the Dolphins continue to err on the side of caution when it comes to their star pass-rusher’s health.

Wake has not appeared in a game, regular of preseason, since tearing his Achilles tendon late last October. The team had hinted all week that whoever was healthy on defense would play against the Cowboys, but a source says Wake not suiting up Friday is not because he suffered a setback. Had this been a regular-season game, Wake almost assuredly would have played.

Three other Dolphins have already been ruled out — cornerback Chimdi Chekwa, defensive tackle Earl Mitchell and running back Kenyan Drake — and others could still be scratched before gametime.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article96737587.html#storylink=cpy

CqQI1pPUIAA7KW9.jpg

I"m very comfortable with Cam Wake getting some rest tonight.

Get him some iced tea, prop him down on the sidelines in a recliner, let him enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom