*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 1m1 minute ago
Flash flood warning at Cowboys stadium. Great.

I'm sure jerry Jones has some sort of prototype contraption that makes water disappear from around the stadium with the push of a button.

I'm sure jerry Jones has some sort of prototype contraption that makes water disappear from around the stadium with the push of a button.

Won't effect the game but the rain is following us around.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

CqQNZ8tUMAA2SYh.jpg

Won't effect the game but the rain is following us around.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

CqQNZ8tUMAA2SYh.jpg

Yeah, and we haven't even had a home game in rainy south Florida yet!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I'm curious to see if Whalen or hazel can pull away from each other tonight

Rock on!!!

[video=youtube_share;j4wLyOrRtXk]https://youtu.be/j4wLyOrRtXk[/video]

Had this all typed up...accidentally hit the back button. :bobdole:

320px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png
@
252px-Dallas_Cowboys.svg.png

att-stadium.jpg

at JerryWorld (AT&T Stadium)
Arlington, Texas

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale

simulcast on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WZVN ABC 7 Naples-Fort Myers and WRDQ Channel 27 Orlando

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese and Nat Moore

320px-CBS112015Logo.svg.png

Game can be seen in Cowboys market (Cowboys simulcast) on KTVT CBS 11 Dallas-Fort Worth

nflnetworklogo.png

Outside of Miami & Dallas TV Markets, game will be Broadcast Nationally (Cowboys simulcast) on NFL Network

Kickoff at 8 PM ET

[video=youtube;q0DjVWv0wQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DjVWv0wQ8[/video]

For some reason over the past year, i have hit back buttons, delete buttons, any kind of button or key that can make a post disapear, i have been doing it. And of course, its always ones that are lengthy and involved.

So, i remedied that problem by pulling up a blank note/word pad and i do the post on that. Then fix all the sausage finger mistakes, copy and then paste it on the thread i am posting to.

Back
Top Bottom