*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Pead has looked good both weeks but we'll keep Damien ****ing williams instead

Ozzy rules

Do I have this right:

Last week, D OK, O awful.

This week, O pretty good, D awful.

Moore takes a cheap shot. Out.

And 2 rooks do a poor impression of Marino.

And we suck again.

Take it easy, boys. '72 wasn't built in a day. Or a season.

Did you really think we were taking off this year?

Let them do their thing, win or lose.

Or go be a Brady fan. Easy to be a Patriots fan these days.

But you'll back Miami, if you're for real.

Nothing you just said was wrong, but it's perfectly acceptable to be pissed the **** off right now. :idk:

Nothing you just said was wrong, but it's perfectly acceptable to be pissed the **** off right now. :idk:

I'm not pissed off. Im not even watching the game. I got excited last preseason. We see what that looked like.

Let the team get better and grow.

41 points through 2 and a half quarters. My guess is this won't be the last time this happens this season.

My guess is you forgot this is a preseason game against the best offensive line in football. They are the best by a wide margin. Relax about the defense. They have been play versus a below average offensive line that is learning a new offense. This was a good experience for them. Let see if they can improve next week.

One more quarter of this. Looking for some positives but very hard to find. Grant returns early on. Tannehill with what should have been 3 TDs. Still catching two. Anything else?

Ozzy rules

Again Dallas guys flying to the ball making plays while most of the Dolphins players look like they would rather be hanging out on South Beach. If this is how these guys who are fighting for jobs play, I don't want them on my team.

My guess is you forgot this is a preseason game against the best offensive line in football. They are the best by a wide margin. Relax about the defense. They have been play versus a below average offensive line that is learning a new offense. This was a good experience for them. Let see if they can improve next week.

Yes except it really hasn't mattered which personnel they had in. We could stop any of them. Improving is a given as it truly can't get much worse and that is hardly an overstatement.

Back
Top Bottom