*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like the real trap game before that big game against KC in a few weeks. The only way i see it happening is if the Broncos get a good game out of Melvin Gordon and Tua makes some mistakes against Fangio's defense.

I think we win easily though
I have never heard the words trap game more than before every game since the Fins finally won a few in a row.

20201122_100539.jpg

Last edited:
No Wilkins again and a banged up struggling QB, I expect Denver to run the ball alot.

Yah I expect us to rely on our CBs heavily again so we can stack the box.

Yeah I agree. A lot of cover 0.

Happy our young DTs are getting more reps. When Wilkins does return we could really start to see that DT group become a team strength. As long as he plays as well as he did pre-covid.

Alright, let's kick *** from the 1st through 3rd quarters and bring in the backups in the 4th!!!!! I have to study for an ITIL test on Monday!!!!!!!!
Blowouts are the best. Good luck on your test tomorrow. Hopefully your company doesn't follow the ITIL procedures religiously. ITIL ruined the company I used to work for. Too many tasks broken down and measured made it impossible to complete anything in a timely matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom