*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB is TRASH. You're up by 2,3 TDs with 2 mins left in the game and you're still throwing it?

Rogers deserves to get hurt!

Cmon guys, when we found out Tunsil and James were out, that was a wrap. The entire line was all back ups tonight. I include Jesse Davis. He’s a backup masquerading as a starter.

So glad to see Rodgers come up hurting after that hit. I'm sorry, but the Packers played a dirty game today and I don't have any sympathy if any of their players get hurt.
You never want to see anyone get hurt on the field, but they have no business throwing the ball there and risking an injury to Rogers. they have this game and know it...but still dropping back.......silly.

Cmon guys, when we found out Tunsil and James were out, that was a wrap. The entire line was all back ups tonight. I include Jesse Davis. He’s a backup masquerading as a starter.

Those two being out were only a factor after the game was already over. Osweiler's ineptitude created more bad plays than backup tackles did.

Well bar some freakin idiot that suggested Brock would throw for 5 TDs and it was a lock win for us, we all expected a loss today. Good thing is it's out of the way, we have the bye coming up to get a couple of players back, bad is that Brock is regressing every week, the line is done and we took even more injuries.

Like I said, I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know...go back to playing Madden or something idk anything would be better than the verbal diarrhea you let flow freely

I am sorry to hear of your incalculable memory loss.

Brock goes straight to Kizer....haha the irony.

I guess one gravitates to their level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom