*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins last offensive touchdown was 17 days ago. And that’s with the bye week still ahead. We could be looking at almost a month between offensive TD’s... Wonderful

Well....with our two tackles out, we still had plenty of opportunities to score points in this game. Our offense is a mess and we have added some key injuries again this week.

.500 going into the bye with the Colts and Bills on the other side of it. Get healthy, get some guys back and and we have two winnable games coming up.

As ugly as it was today offensively, we are still in this...as shocking as that sounds.

Our line isn't good....but it's not as bad as BO is making it.

Osweiler just sucks there is no surprise there. Tannehill is most likely done for the year, I highly doubt he comes back this season. Gase can keep throwing out all the nonsense he wants. You can get Tannehill with a busted shoulder or Brock Osweiler who just plain sucks. Lack of of drafting quality offensive lineman and terrible luck with injuries have killed any chance the team had. Gase's awful play calling and failure to adapt his game planning has buried the team. Another pathetic display on offense and another awful outing but the smartass wannabe Grizzly Adam's crappy defense.

Whenever any of you fake know it alls wanna sit down and break down film of high school their NFL and see how much knowledge you truly lack let me know I'll make the time

I don’t pretend to know about Xs and Os more than everyone here. You do.

The fact that your coaching career never progressed beyond high school is going to cast a shadow of doubt over you being the end all and be all of anything football related.

Sorry. Other people get to be smart, too.

Whenever any of you fake know it alls wanna sit down and break down film of high school their NFL and see how much knowledge you truly lack let me know I'll make the time

I’m new to this debate and don’t know what you all are discussing exactly, but I’ve been a high school coach and FHSAA official for 20 years now, so I might could do a little film break down with ya :D

Of course no need to go around announcing that in a fan forum huh?

I don’t know. When Miami gives up and plays like a pop warner team, I absolutely love watching them get their clocks cleaned. I laughed my ass off when BO got sacked on 4th down

The fallacy here is that because Brock sucks we need Tannehill back to correct everything.

Yeah, that’s not the fallacy here. It MIGHT have been about a few things. One of them was that Osweimer sucked.

I was resigned to losing this game but my hope was for us to avoid any other key injuries. Guess that's too much to ask with this team. Can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom