*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know...go back to playing Madden or something idk anything would be better than the verbal diarrhea you let flow freely

I haven’t played madden in over a decade kiddo, so you’re going to have to try a little harder with whatever you learned poorly coaching Pop Warner football.

The play calling sucked and Gase is done, especially if he decides to stick with Burke.

This was a beatable GB team, they just blew it. And Burke may be worse than Olivadotti.

No doubt Burke is awful. At least Olivadotti's defense had an occasional solid outing against some good offenses. Burke's unit routinely gets crushed by anything other than garbage like the Jets.

This was a beatable GB team, they just blew it. And Burke may be worse than Olivadotti.

Fair though Burke’s defenses get more turnovers. At least this year. The fact that this is a good comparison point signifies just how bad Burke is.

No doubt Burke is awful. At least Olivadotti's defense had an occasional solid outing against some good offenses. Burke's unit routinely gets crushed by anything other than garbage like the Jets.
IDK - Olividotti’s defenses caused me more miserable moments than I care to remember. Defenses were always too slow to make a play.

Fair though Burke’s defenses get more turnovers. At least this year. The fact that this is a good comparison point signifies just how bad Burke is.

Does Burke's defense get more turnovers? Or do the players overcome Burke's defense and make astonishing plays?

I think its the latter.

Something tells me we would create even more turnovers with a real DC.

Last edited:
Offensive mastermind with no offensive touchdowns in two games. Everyone and their mom could see we should've drafted a QB, even if it wasn't in the first round.

Hell, Peyton Manning could make ME look like an offensive genius if I threw on a headset. Gase seems to have bought in to his own hype with this "QB whisperer" mess and looks like he'll be undone by his own arrogance and hubris. Sad, because I legit thought he could be a good one after his first year.

At least Olivadotti had a few wins against the 90’s Bills under his belt. And a few playoff performances that were decent. And he helped develop some guys in the 90’s. He stunk, but could at least compliment the offense occasionally.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat. Every year it the same thing. Nothing is going to change and nothing will ever change because we have a clueless owner that puts his trust in an inept FO that hires the wrong coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom