*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is the offense did neutralize Clowney and after some early flashes Watt too. Our defense gave this team 0 chance tonight. With even half an effort from the D and this would have been a close game.

This is 100% on the defensive players. I refuse to give Burke any fault for this performance. This is an awful, embarrassing, utter lack of any effort or IQ points. Every single defensive players has made at least five horrifically poor decisions.

Okay....but that comes back to coaching. They either don't know or are allowed not to care...ON BURKE/ GASE!!

I don't see how Burke can survive this disgraceful defensive performance. He needs to go. His defensive scheme and his game planning has been beyond terrible. Time for him to go back to being a position coach for some other team. He is not and probably never will be to be a legit NFL defensive coordinator.

Injuries coupled with incompetent coaching once again have killed a season.

Ok, comeon Watson! Since We didnt show up on D, I’m rooting for my fantasy team. WATSON! Keep those TD passes coming! A long rushing TD would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom