*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that sounds like a challenge! we can totally outdo last year's primetime awfulness don't underestimate our fins

You just never know with this team, in games you fully expect a loss we sometimes pull out a great performance.... just not very often

Any given Sunday baby

As strange as it sounds i actually think we have a "good" chance of winning this game.
That's the thing with the Dolphins they always seems to surprise you (good and bad).

There is no reason why they should win this game. The injuries alone vastly favor the Texans and that should be that.

But i think Miami wins and is actually saved by the running game.

As much as I would love a W, the odds are not in our favor at all. Short week, on the road, banged up roster, our two best WRs out, our starting QB out. Against a hot team. Did I mention that we're banged up? Oh and that coaching staff will know how to expose our QB.

So yeah. Like someone else said, just get it over with and find a way to regroup at 4-4.

As strange as it sounds i actually think we have a "good" chance of winning this game.
That's the thing with the Dolphins they always seems to surprise you (good and bad).

There is no reason why they should win this game. The injuries alone vastly favor the Texans and that should be that.

But i think Miami wins and is actually saved by the running game.
Texans are sitting 7 players tonight and Watson couldn't fly in an airplane Sunday because of his partial collapsed lung.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dolphins-packers-getting-healthy-at-receiver/

All of Houston's wins have come against teams with losing records. They are on a 4 game streak now and are due for a setback. I think this one will be a lot closer than many think. I'll take Miami to hold off Houston on the final drive for the victory.

I think they are due too. But then when It’s a short week on the road with our backup qb and vs that pass rush it shifts to the nah

One thing in Miami’s favor. Houstons probably pretty full of themselves right now coming off that road win at Jax.

Watson has a partially collapsed lung... hit him a few times and he might get a little shaky out there

I think they are due too. But then when It’s a short week on the road with our backup qb and vs that pass rush it shifts to the nah

One thing in Miami’s favor. Houstons probably pretty full of themselves right now coming off that road win at Jax.
Road travel on short week does blow, but coaches knew game was coming. Watson has been playing like a backup qb the last two games, hopefully that trend continues with a short week of practice.

Roll on 1:20am, it's not a proper season until I've stayed up til 4:30am to see the Dolphins lose, badly. Can't wait!!

All of Houston's wins have come against teams with losing records. They are on a 4 game streak now and are due for a setback. I think this one will be a lot closer than many think. I'll take Miami to hold off Houston on the final drive for the victory.
If the defense can step up and not roll over like they did on Sunday, I can see this happening.

Watson has a partially collapsed lung... hit him a few times and he might get a little shaky out there

I get it the kid can run. But he needs to learn to stay in the pocket a whole lot more or else he might find himself as the next RG3.
I've seen him take some brutal shots already this early in his young NFL career.

If the defense can step up and not roll over like they did on Sunday, I can see this happening.

Different kind of team.
I know they have Lamar Miller but he's not a big bruising type of back.
Our defense isn't meant to stop teams like the Lions that actually emphasize the running game.

Really? Then that sounds like it should make this a more even match.
It sucks that we won't have Alberts and Stills explosive skillset tonight.

Watson is the type of mobile QB that has historically given us hell.
I doubt they make him too mobile tonight with that lung issue but you never know. I know Reshad will be watching for him and Kiko's never been one to shy away from taking a "hit" on the qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom