*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Texans are going to stack the box to dare us to throw. Will Osweiler have time to throw?
I really hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to be 14-0 after one and the final will be somewhere around 41-7.

BO is the backup QB, is he not? Or did I miss something that was announced?
I am fascinated that Brock is his major concern considering that our two best WRs are out. Brock did just fine as a backup the last two games. In this game my concern would not be the QB (whoever it is) but the fact that Stills and Wilson are out. But that would just be me.

Last edited:
Has Parker ever ran a bubble screen for us?

Also, expect Gelseki to catch a few balls tonight.

I really like the way he catches the ball.
lol they all have ran a bubble screen on this roster. I honestly expect more from OLeary tonight than Gesicki but hope they could both contribute.

Dolphins have 4 active wr's for this game: Danny Amendola, Jakeem Grant, DeVante Parker, & Carroo

Crucial we get the running game going early. I don't see many deep drop backs from Brock with their pass rush. A lot of bubble screens, RTO's, and running on 3 & 10's. uphill battle for sure tonight.

Sounds like a reason to use our TEs more.

You can’t run the ball when the score is 17-0

That's silly! Of course, you can still run the ball. Obviously, it does depends on what quarter you're in the game and how much time is left.

But it serves many purposes including giving the defense a breather and a few minutes to figure out some stuff.

The QB is not the concern, the WRs are not the concern, and the RBs are not the concern. The OL is the concern. Play well, and we have a chance to win.

lol they all have ran a bubble screen on this roster. I honestly expect more from OLeary tonight than Gesicki but hope they could both contribute.

Why not both? Especially considering we're down wide receivers.

I am fascinated that Brock is his major concern considering that our two best WRs are out. Brock did just fine as a backup the last two games. In this game my concern would not be the QB (whoever it is) but the fact that Stills and Wilson is out. But that would just be me.

I agree. Whether it's Ryan or Brock at this point, neither moves the needle much as far as importance in this game.

My true guess is, Ryan could probably play this week if season was on the line . . . .this is not the spot for his return tho.

We have seen all the Fins QBs since 2012 get slaughtered on the road against fiesty defenses, especially in primetime.

If Brock somehow has a great game and lead us to a win . . . It would be the second most impressive win in the Gase era (2016 @ buffalo in December of course tops). Not sure you could replace him for the Jets game.

It’s either win tonight or go 6 and 2 in the second half.

All things and injuries considered we're right where we should be record-wise. The Bengals game is the only one that got away from us.

We had no chance of beating the Patriots and to a lesser extent the Lions.

So we're 4-3 when we should be 5-2.

All things and injuries considered we're right where we should be record-wise. The Bengals game is the only one that got away from us.

We had no chance of beating the Patriots and to a lesser extent the Lions.

So we're 4-3 when we should be 5-2.

I mean the Raiders outplayed us and Bears were a coinflip for who could of won that game.

I would say we are about where we should be record wise. But for a realistic shot at the playoffs I always thought 6-4 or better at the bye was critical.

@Hou, @GB and vs. NYJ. Need 2 of those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom