*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins pull a major upset and win by 10. 3 TO's 3 Sacks. Jakeem takes it to the house on KOR. BO 24 -36 293 2 0
Defense puts on a show for last week's idiocy. FrankenDrake combine for 130
DVP shines with a 34 yard TD, Amendola shines. O'Leary shines, Grant shines, Carroo scores a TD

30 Dolphins
20 Steers

No he is not. I know it hurts your feelings but Osweiler did well the last two games. If Ryan would start you'd be the first one crying about our depleted WR corp. "Oh no Ryan has nobody to throw to" "poor Ryan, no receivers".

Sounds like you need a Brock os 5 burger int dose of reality

I said earlier on this thread that it might be time for Gase to use the TE's however........with their pass rush our TE's might be asked to stay to block unless we go short to the TE's. Houston will stock the box and dare us to pass so it'll be very hard to run and yet it'll be hard to go deep with no Stills or Wilson so 5 yard passes to Gesicki and O'Leary could work. Yes it's only 5 yards but that keeps you from being 3rd and 10. Running a reverse or bootlegs can also help slow down the pass rush. A RB screen helps too except we suck at running screens or at defending it.

Our D-line has to play much better than they did on Sunday but not sure they will on a short week.
Burke has to stop with the soft zone and stop thinking that blitzing is against the law.

If we do the same things we've been doing then it's going to be bad for us.

In order the concerns are

O line against that front
Brock os
Lb level (horrid last week)

Come end of game Brock could easily be the lead horse here

Most the skill production is scheme driven anyways so I don’t see the wr thing being that big a deal.

Brock barely looks at stills anyways.

O line better play like it did vs the bears. It won’t

Sounds like you need a Brock os 5 burger int dose of reality
You better hope that Osweiler has one of those games soon. Because the longer he performs like he did the last two games the less likely it will be we will keep Ryan after the season. That you are rooting for the Dolphins to fail after Tannehill got hurt is pretty obvious.

But back to my post:
I am fascinated that Brock is his major concern considering that our two best WRs are out. Brock did just fine as a backup the last two games. In this game my concern would not be the QB (whoever it is) but the fact that Stills and Wilson are out. But that would just be me.
This game is not about the QBs. It is about the missing receivers. I would give Ryan a free ticket as much as I give Brock one. But that is the difference between you and me. I am a Miami Dolphins fan and not an individual QB fan.

You better hope that Osweiler has one of those games soon. Because the longer he performs like he did the last two games the less likely it will be we will keep Ryan after the season. That you are rooting for the Dolphins to fail after Tannehill got hurt is pretty obvious.

But back to my post:

This game is not about the QBs. It is about the missing receivers. I would give Ryan a free ticket as much as I give Brock one. But that is the difference between you and me. I am a Miami Dolphins fan and not an individual QB fan.

Here you go with that license to tell people what kind of fans they should be.

I’ve seen enough of Brock to know implosion is always right around the corner

I hate TNF. 1.20AM over here at kick off. I'll probably watch it in bed on my phone. Work tomorrow will be a killer.

Always hoping for a win, but with the injuries, poor play overall the past few weeks and on prime time it looks like a big fat stinking L. But, if we had ditched Osweiler a couple of years ago and he came back as a surprise starter to play us, it would guarantee a huge perfect game for him and a big win. Fingers crossed the Texans have the same luck we do.

In order the concerns are

O line against that front
Brock os
Lb level (horrid last week)

Come end of game Brock could easily be the lead horse here

Nah. Defense is clearly the top issue. If they play like last week don't matter who is on the field offensively. Dudes can't tackle for ****. They need to pressure Deshaun (when is the last time they got pressure?) and then hope they can tackle him once he evades the pocket . . . .nevermind dealing with maybe the best wideout in the NFL.

Then the Oline vs. their front

Then the lack of primary pieces for this offense. We don't win the Raiders or Bears game without Wilson or Stills. The new options aren't plug in play.

Then the Brock factor is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom