*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins win a defensive battle. 2-game win streak. :hclap:
Talk about it in the Main or VIP.

DefenselessAmazingAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Happy to see the improvements are really kicking in. Hoping this turnaround won't be multi year at this point.

Not sure there was anyone else open. He put it to a big guy right near the sticks. Not only would he normally get that yard, you have to think he shouldn't have run a single yard shy of the sticks. I doubt any QB can tell where the marker is when its that close.
Terrible playcall on 4th. only 2 receivers were past the sticks by my sight. 3 were near the LOS or somewhere around 5-8 yrds past LOS. Dumb Dumb Dumb playcall, reminded me of a Gase special

This is totally messed up, Ross needs to have a word here. This does us no good at all. The first batch of games this today were great, we had a chance to get back in the #1 pick hunt, now it's as good as over and we will probably be picking outside the top 5 when this is all done, great for this coaching staff, shows fantastic fight, but long term this is a self inflicted body blow. What is the plan now at the draft and to address our need at QB, 40 year old Fitz ?

The highest pick they could get now is probably the 2nd pick and they will have probably have to lose out and get a little help to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom