*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win today and it's time to start discussing Herbert, Fromm, Love, Eason, or the possibility of surrendering multiple first rounders to move up.

All yucky, disgusting scenarios.

ALL reports are looking like the Fins are enamored with Herbert.....smh.

Without Preston Williams and Mark Walton, I will be impressed if we win.

No more drafting guys mainly based on "potential"
That's all Herbert is at this point. A guy that has the tools to "potentially" be great!

Either the guy has it or he doesn't.

Certainly, you don't want to base your top 100 picks on potential. Espeically at the QB position.

At this point, your drafting a college qb on potential sense none of them have done nothing in the pros

Obviously, Because none of them have played in the NFL.
But would you equate P.Manning or A.Luck on the same "potential" gradient as Hebert or Love?

That's clearly the point. What you added is meaningless and doesn't move the conversation forward.

There are no guarantees with any draft pick.........you do the analytics and make the best decision you can. Both Tua and Burrow look like like they have what it takes and I would be happy with either of them........but I would not be surprised if we also picked a bit of a project QB in the later rounds.

Indy with there 6-3 record should be a good test to see where we are at as a team.

Was searching high and low for the feed. Then I found out it was at 4, I am an idiot
LOL.....you are in good company. I squeezed in a round of golf this morning and ran home for a 1pm kick off......only to find out it is at 4pm. Smoking some ribs to make myself feel better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom