*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season over. Thanks Adam Gase. Take Burke and GTFO. Tired of this crap.

Easy to blame Gase.
There is no leader on this team. RT shrinks in situations like this and guys like Luck find ways to extend plays. That’s the difference.

Yes! Thank you playoff elimination! One step closer to getting rid of this POS HC! I’m actually quite happy. After potentially hurting drake I turned on this HC immediately

I think a few things came to an end after this game.

Gase's tenure OVER.
Tannehill's tenure OVER.
Miami's season/playoff hopes OVER.

Sucks but I'm left with the same positive thoughts....perhaps this will hasten the end of Gase, Burke,Tannehill co which would be a good thing ....but, I think Gase gets another year after he convinces tennis shorts Ross that he was victimized by injuries this year.

You can't really blame Tannehill for this one. Gase didn't trust him enough to let him win or lose the game.

Season over. Gase sucks, which isn’t anything new. I wish we kept Campbell instead of this loser. Him and Burke need to go.

so u can bash tannehill non stop for the entire length of the game but u cant defend him, id ask if you had an agenda if it wasnt obvious, but go ahead ban me because it doesnt fit your agenda...

saying luck is no better than tannehill gets a ban?

if so, dont threaten me then, just do it...

i didnt attack anyone personally, so what term of service did i violate? i mustve missed the part where i have to think luck is better than tannehill

i think this is just a moderator power trip trying to silence opinions the said moderator doesnt agree with...
You are dam lucky I saw that post now and not earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom