*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gase lost that game for the team. No way around it.

and he just stands there with that idiotic grin. just **** you Adam gase you are totally worthless.

tannehill can **** off too, just a pair of ****ing losers

It's so sad that after 30+ years I don't know if I can support this crap ass team. Such a ****ing embarrassment. The owner, GM Coach and the player absolutely suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was painful....we should have won that game!

This coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and question what the hell they are doing. They cost us this one today....

I feel like I've seen this game before...many times. Is it a rerun?

How stupid are these guys. Let them score and kick off with over a minute left.

That's ball game and that's the difference between an elite QB and vs just another guy at QB like tannehill. Luck able to actually make a big play when pocket collapses.
Welcome back. We lost, you can post again.

Easy peasy. Colts are a playoff team for sure. Miami are losers thanks to their coach and their sub par quarterback. Thankfully, it should be all over now and we can await a new QB and coach soon enough. Time to turn the page on this crap.

We all knew it was coming when it was 24-14, that's the thing. We all knew 100% this would be the result. Why is that??? It was as sure as a sure thing, something you would bet your life on. So why?? Time to eliminate this crap. Who coaching staff is gone as well. Bills will be passing the Fins soon.

Sigh...

No one better not say anything about Tannehill. I'm usually quiet about Gase but this loss is on him. The play-calling down the stretch was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom