*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

The fact that the fourth quarter looked like a battle between two completely inept teams. That's how bad we are.

This team is broken. Same exact issues as last year. Tannehill has hit his ceiling. He's never going to be that guy when the game is on the line. Time to accept reality. And Philbin, that guy needs to go. He's Mr. Mediocre. I never buy into preseason hype and I allowed myself to do so this year. I am a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undisciplined. Unmotivated. Overrated. I could go on and on. Year after year it's the same problems that aren't solved. This team tends to rip your heart out every year. Im more disappointed than angry. I don't feel like Ryan is the answer. Doesn't have the killer Instinct. He's good but is missing something. Coaching is suspect. But we know that. I've seen it all as a lifelong fan so nothing surprises me. I hope it gets changed around in my lifetime.
yep. it's the same story, we will win some games and get excited but when it counts the same team will show up and miss open receivers, make boneheaded coaching decisions and commit dumb penalites.

6-10, philbin fired and a qb in the first round at the rate we are playing.

Ever notice how this team is never predicted to be bad and the surprise us in a good way? No...they always give us spiked juice in the off-season and then the team is worse than the year before.

On another note...Raiders just beat the Dirty birds

Are we really that bad? Like seriously... Was last years squad actually better? twilight zone ****..

are you serious? tannehill is AWFUL. bottom 10 qb he has no awareness and he's the dumbest qb in the league. dude didn't even know afc east teams when drafted

Bottom 10 QB? Lol. He had 350 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT and 8.2 YPA (which I hear a YPA over 7 makes one elite from the YPA lovers around here) today, All with Jason Fox protecting his blindside, no running game support, and James playing like ass.

Did he make some mistakes today? Certainly. But he was also the main reason the Dolphins were even in this game to begin with...

This team is broken. Same exact issues as last year. Tannehill has hit his ceiling. He's never going to be that guy when the game is on the line. Time to accept reality. And Philbin, that guy needs to go. He's Mr. Mediocre. I never buy into preseason hype and I allowed myself to do so this year. I am a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he has won with the game on the line

Back
Top Bottom