*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

90 minutes prior to kick.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

For inactives.

Jags have no interior or exterior pass rush presence playing...oline needs to flat dominate...same for the dline

Time to eat

Dang I hate late games, there is only so much cleaning and stuff you can do around the house. :chuckle:

Today would be a good day to unleash 5 man protections and push the ball vertically...

Dang I hate late games, there is only so much cleaning and stuff you can do around the house. :chuckle:

I'm getting food ready for the game. Takes time to make homemade meat balls.

Clemons and Sen'Derrick or are they injured? Are they playing Fowler yet? Odrick might go off on us for personal reasons :chuckle:

Marks is out and hes the one to worry about...they use odrick at de too which means he wont sniff the qb on the edge...not sure what clemons has got left if anything

Branch is out also but hes nothing special either

Definitely a blessing that Marks is out (probably Fowler too, but I'll reserve that judgment because we haven't seen him at all )

I hope we play better against Jax today than last year, if I recall, Delmas saved the day with a pick 6 and our offense didn't move very well

Buffalo ran it all over the Cheaters....opening drive. 7-0 Bills.

Back
Top Bottom