*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Vernon definitely needs to be benched. He's no good against the run and has no self control. Our d-line sucks balls. We have 1 sack so far. On pace for a whopping 8. Suh is doing nothing to help our d. Wake is invisible. Grimes looks like he should've retired this offseason. Tannehill is looking like he has regressed. He cost us the game for sure. That poor play at the end of the first half gave them time to score that fg. His complete obliviousness on the last play to miss two WiDE open recievers was very disappointing. Our running game looks terrible. They've already given up on it for the year. Is it the bye week yet?
Tannehill costs us the game huh? lol wow

I am not surprised or upset. This team has a terrible coaching staff. That is why we will never reach the playoffs. Super bowls? :sidelol:

Getting tired of that BS too. This team is a joke.

Teams have to resort to bs to woo the homers to the games....

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I am not surprised or upset. This team has a terrible coaching staff. That is why we will never reach the playoffs. Super bowls? :sidelol:

After 15 years you get used to this...

But it still sucks......

There's no way Ross retains Joe, he made it clear, he expects playoffs and no less. He already gave Joe his freebie last year despite pressure from the fans and media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Ross is more incompetent than Philbin. Nothing would surprise me.

Teams have to resort to bs to woo the homers to the games....

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

After 15 years you get used to this...

But it still sucks......

Chose another ****en team

I would have fired Philbin two years ago, but it wasn't my call.

And I thought Wanny hung around too long... Philbin has been here WAY past his expiration date.

If they start 1-3, I sincerely hope Ross dumps him and gives Lazor a shot. Can't be worse.

Lazor had been questionable as OC so far this season, but at least he has some intangibles that may suit him well in a HC capacity.

I'm starting to think the blowout win against the Chargers with Philbin being absent all week was no coincidence...

No pass protection or running game, combined with poor LB's and bone head penalties were the players fault.
The weekly half game snooze, and bad game planning, is the coaching staffs fault.

Team overpays players who don't show up on game day. Bad coaching and a lot of players who don't give a crap about winning only care about the paycheck. Looks like New England will own this division for another 15 years at least. Sucks being a Dolphins fan.

Running backs run for 20 yards. 13 penalties for over 100 yards including on that was going to have them set to kick the game winner from about 50 yards. Defense gives up 273 yards in the first half.

Yet the fault all lies on our quarterback who completed 70% of his passes and threw for 350 yards, 2TDs, and no picks.

Some people need to get real.

Tanny and the offense had what, 4 drives or so when the game was tied 20-20 to put it away.... What the hell? This was the Jags not some powerhouse. Vernons penalty killed, but we coulda had the game in hand at that point if we could consistently score points.

Well there's this. Wow this effin blows....MY gf even said this, "Great we just got beat by the Jags... I can't believe I let you drag me down with this ****ty team too!!"

Back
Top Bottom