*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

No pass protection or running game, combined with poor LB's and bone head penalties were the players fault.
The weekly half game snooze, and bad game planning, is the coaching staffs fault.

The Dolphins are like the San Andreas Fault.

Undisciplined. Unmotivated. Overrated. I could go on and on. Year after year it's the same problems that aren't solved. This team tends to rip your heart out every year. Im more disappointed than angry. I don't feel like Ryan is the answer. Doesn't have the killer Instinct. He's good but is missing something. Coaching is suspect. But we know that. I've seen it all as a lifelong fan so nothing surprises me. I hope it gets changed around in my lifetime.

I've given Tannehill the benefit of the doubt up until this point as a young QB. But on 4th and 1 how do you walk to the line and see your best receiver has a 15 or 20 yard cushion on the sideline and not throw him the ball? It's absolutely mind boggling.
this 100%. Dude is awful as a player.

Ross has to be fuming to see the team lose to the Jags before the unveiling of his upgraded stadium... If the Dolphins get pounded by the Bills in their home debut in the new digs, I could actually finally see Roas sufficiently pissed to finally make a change

It's .... going .... to .... be .... a .... looooong .... season .... as usual.

Come on guys. Its one game in a long season. I know its disappointing. You should be used to disappointing. I am.

i try to not get to high or low watching these guys but to lose to the ****ing no talent anywhere on the field jags there might be no hope

Probably the least disappointed I've ever been after a horrible loss, because, after last week and what I'd seen of Philbin's teams throughout his career, my expectations had dropped to nothing. I thought the Dolphins would win today, but, and I've said it before, this organization has done nothing to earn my trust, or any Dolphin fan's trust.

I feel bad for those of you that let hope cancel out everything you've seen from Ross and Philbin over the last four years and invested yourself in gross incompetence.

Well said!

"A loss like this is good for team building"

That's gotta make that useless show..

Why don't they tell me how Philbin has 'grown as a coach' one more time? Lmfao.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Come on guys. Its one game in a long season. I know its disappointing. You should be used to disappointing. I am.

I am used to it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

This team is going to be 1-3 going into the bye. Joe should be canned at that point and see what Bill Lazor has.

no running game and poor protection from Jason Fox & Dallas Thomas sealed the deal in the 4th quarter we weren't a balanced off-season and the Jags d finally said screw it and used the blitz without caring for our running backs.

what makes me mad is we had a chance but we didnt show the fire except for a few players.

our wr depth chart needs to be re organized behind Landry.

Back
Top Bottom