*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

We should have hired Rex. He brings an edge to the team. His teams adopt his style and I love that.

We should have hired Rex. He brings an edge to the team. His teams adopt his style and I love that.

If anything, Mike Tannenbaum should have been allowed to hire his OWN coach and get people with the same vision on the same page.

If anything, Mike Tannenbaum should have been allowed to hire his OWN coach and get people with the same vision on the same page.

I think it will happen. Most likely Ross likes philbin personally and decided to give him one more chance. I imagine tannenbaum will be in his ear and will be able to say "look we gave joe a fair chance". I really do wish it was Rex though.

This team is going to be 1-3 going into the bye. Joe should be canned at that point and see what Bill Lazor has.
Philbin won't be fired during the bye week. He was basically given this year to make the playoffs. There is no way Ross makes a move until at least 7 losses, but more likely after the season.

Back
Top Bottom