*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd fire Troy Aikman after his shitty commentating tonight.

I'd also fire Michael Irvin and Steve Smith. Stiff #1 and Stiff #2. Is this the best they can do?

My god I hate Chan Gaileys garbage offense so much. We could have hung 40 plus on these idiots. Kills me to see such predictable and boring play calling.

Great win for the fins. F the Jags, Seriously, F them. I hope Gailey is their OC next year.

My god I hate Chan Gaileys garbage offense so much. We could have hung 40 plus on these idiots. Kills me to see such predictable and boring play calling.

Great win for the fins. F the Jags, Seriously, F them. I hope Gailey is their OC next year.
Don't disagree but tonight I think players made the best of the **** sandwich he served. Helped that we had the Jags.

It ain't about hanging points.

I thought we couldn't stop the run game? Which is it?
Our defense is not very good, but we are much improved on stopping the run from last year. Newton and Allen picked us apart throwing, and Minshew is doing the same. Only difference is that he isn't as good and is getting pressured now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom