*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve

JOSH MCDANIEL ALL OVER AGAIN...FRAUD. Gronk wouldve killed us

What do we say after a performance like that?

So Buffalo needs to win in Miami and at least have LAC lose to Oakland to have a playoff spot.

I’m fine with a Miami loss bc I don’t care abut Buffalo getting in. They aren’t doing **** in the playoffs if they get there anyway.

So Buffalo needs to win in Miami and at least have LAC lose to Oakland to have a playoff spot.

I’m fine with a Miami loss bc I don’t care abut Buffalo getting in. They aren’t doing **** in the playoffs if they get there anyway.
That's why I believe they will beat us next, it's a must win for them plus we look really really bad

This is what about what I expected which is for us to blow this opportunity as both Buf and Ten lose. I honestly think losing Tannehill really screwed this team mentally it completely wrecked it especially once the "Real" Cutler showed up.

I think Landry in particular suffered from this especially since he was Ryan's favorite target. All those dollar signs that he was seeing went up in smoke when Cutler got signed and it just went downhill from there.

Gase is not blameless but I think you have players who feel that it was the wrong decision to bring him in and you saw that when Moore came in in spot duty and played good. Moore screwed the pooch with his opportunity but still it was wrong to bring Cutler into this mess.

IMO I think once the dead weight is removed and Ryan comes back we will be ok. Before he was hurt he was killing at QB so for anyone to say that he wont be a difference is fooling themselves He saves Gase i think from those dumb plays he tends to call.

To start get a real damn QB, guess we have to hope that is Tannehill. Get some real LBs. Overpaying for scrubs like Alonso and past their prime bums like Timmons was a huge blunder. Get me a real FS why is the team paying big money for two Strong safeties neither of which can cover down field worth a damn.

Gase has to consider replacing Matt Burke as defensive coordinator as well as other changes to the coaching staff

Gase has to consider replacing Matt Burke as defensive coordinator as well as other changes to the coaching staff
Like I said everyone has to be evaluated in the off season............no exceptions.

This is what about what I expected which is for us to blow this opportunity as both Buf and Ten lose. I honestly think losing Tannehill really screwed this team mentally it completely wrecked it especially once the "Real" Cutler showed up.

I think Landry in particular suffered from this especially since he was Ryan's favorite target. All those dollar signs that he was seeing went up in smoke when Cutler got signed and it just went downhill from there.

Gase is not blameless but I think you have players who feel that it was the wrong decision to bring him in and you saw that when Moore came in in spot duty and played good. Moore screwed the pooch with his opportunity but still it was wrong to bring Cutler into this mess.

IMO I think once the dead weight is removed and Ryan comes back we will be ok. Before he was hurt he was killing at QB so for anyone to say that he wont be a difference is fooling themselves He saves Gase i think from those dumb plays he tends to call.
Landry is looking like he may lead the NFL in catches. He will still get paid here or somewhere else if we are stupid

Back
Top Bottom