*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve

You don’t seem to comprehend not caring what happens vs rooting for a loss. The fact that you’re “ending the discussion” tells me all I need to know.

Later.
Get your ass to a game next year, show me those two tattoos and we discuss loyalty over a beer at the tailgate. :roflmao

PS I was ending it because I usually like you as a poster and I don't want to go down the rabbit hole with you.

Honestly those of you who are rooting for a loss for a lousy draft spot up or down are laughable. :laugh

Today was a good loss...Thank you, Thank you very much, I'll be here all week and hey try the veal.

Draft is everything, position matters in every round, draft can change a franchise.

But I get where you're coming from just not from a general management standpoint.

Get your *** to a game next year, show me those two tattoos and we discuss loyalty over a beer at the tailgate. :roflmao

PS I was ending it because I usually like you as a poster and I don't want to go down the rabbit hole with you.

Would like that. We’ll be in touch once the schedule comes out.

Back
Top Bottom