*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Don't underestimate the Barret Robbins move today by Timmons.

It had to have impacted the team and they still overcame it.

Cutler looked amazing but I'm not happy Gase called the game like Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner were starting.

Didn't like a lot of what I watched today, but I have to say, Jay Cutler was pretty happy today and didn't mope around like he normally does. The bad throw that was on him, he took responsibility for. When Parker made the catch to bail him out of a bad throw, he got really excited. I haven't watched a ton of games that he playes, but every one I have, he has had horrible body language. Didn't see that today. Welcome to Miami, Jay. Glad to have you...

What's scary is that the Chargers are probably the worst team in the AFC West. One can certainly claim that the Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos are all better.

Glad the Cowboys, Eagles and Jets drew them today. :D

Cutler played solid but he did miss a wide open Landry for a td throwing off his back foot. Can't do that

You know I'll take that miss every week if he also has a zero int game like he had today.

Miami is in sole possesion of first in the AFC East. Sounds great even if it's after only one game.

Props to the o-line for a pretty decent game. I expected that to be a major weakness.

any road win is a good win no matter how ugly. and it was ugly

People complaining about the play calling, what did you expect when our starting QB went down in the first week of training camp and we called a guy known for making "**** it" decisions out of retirement? The head coach is going to manage him by making him throw a lot of screen passes and stuff designed to be short and simple. Pick your spots to let him take his shots.

This is EXACTLY what he did in Chicago in 2015, lots of screen passes and then when you can get low risk opportunities, you dial them up. It works. We won the football game.

And you guys know that I hate the WR screen pass so much that I wish the NFL would make it illegal. I hate it. I don't ever want to see it again. But it was dialed up today for a reason.

That's a part of Gase's offense, Last year we were 2nd in the NFL on passing plays that were screens, percentage wise. This is not something that was dialed up today.

any road win is a good win no matter how ugly. and it was ugly

People will call it ugly, but 200 yards passing and 100 yards rushing with zero turnovers isn't ugly to me. Especially holding the Chargers to 44 yards rushing with 26 coming on one carry. If they can have that production from the offense and run defense every week Miami will win their share of games.

Back
Top Bottom