*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big hand for Devante Parker! :clapping:

CxvzZjxUoAEW028.jpg:small

What was so different about that final couple drives? I couldn't watch but it sounded like (on the radio) they still huddled on those drives

I thought they gave Ryan a little bit of time. He still made the throws and it wasn't exactly hurry up offense either. Parker made some great plays also.

Had to do family things. so just watched the last quarter now, wow awesome, why did they leave it till then to start playing O.

I walked into the house right when parker caught the TD pass! I was like wtf! Ok maybe I was a bit reactionary but I won't apologize for it. This team drove me nuts today and I am ecstatic we pulled it out. I went back and rewatched where I left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to do family things. so just watched the last quarter now, wow awesome, why did they leave it till then to start playing O.

I haven't missed one Miami game in 40 years. Family things take a back seat to football Sunday. These requirements are settled long before the season starts. In my case, these requirements were set 30 years ago.
I even had a funeral for a close family member moved to Monday because of the Dolphin game.
I feel for you man. You are surely P-Wipped. LOL

You did get one thing right. The Dolphins looked like Poo Poo until the late 4th quarter. You missed nothing.

My internet was freezing up and I stopped watching mid 3rd quarter out of frustration. Now I am watching the highlights.
Way to get the huge win with a patchwork oline.

The play where the entire offense pushed Landry into the end zone was the turning point they got pissed motivated what ever you want to call it. That play showed that they will all fight until the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Number 65 (Steen?) got that push started when he came over the top and blasted one of Landry's tacklers.

As an aside...the Rams D is REALLY good.

If they ever get an actual coach and some receivers, they could be scary.

As an aside...the Rams D is REALLY good.

If they ever get an actual coach and some receivers, they could be scary.

They have an excellent defense, and their DL in particular is probably the best in the NFL. It has certainly been a 'top three' DL for a few years now.

Getting a win with our best three starting OL out is huge.

I gave up turn the game off heading to Home Depot to be productive. This team has absolutely no chance whatsoever of winning this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHAHA!!!! I Know you've been a fan forever, but hilarious

What was so different about that final couple drives? I couldn't watch but it sounded like (on the radio) they still huddled on those drives

The blocking improved and they adjusted to shorter routes and set up blocking down field relying on YAC. Rams shot themselves in the foot by kicking the FG on 4th and 1 late in the game. Miami's final two posessions appeared to have been successful due to adjustments made in blocking scheme and routes/blocking by the receivers. Also, the switch came on for Tannehill, I believe he was like 9 out of 10 and 2 TD's in the final two drives.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have an excellent defense, and their DL in particular is probably the best in the NFL. It has certainly been a 'top three' DL for a few years now.

Getting a win with our best three starting OL out is huge.

The Fins have manned up against a lot of good DLs this year. This time with backups. I've got to think they are completely understanding the schemes and getting confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom