*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUTTY WIN. WOW. I AM NOW AN ADAM GASE BELIEVER - And happy to eat crow, heck I'd eat dog**** right now I don't care. Good teams find a way. You had to be delusional to think we could win this game when it was down to 6:45 to go. We won like this when Marino played - games we may not have "deserved" to win or whatever but pulled out of our rectums in last minutes. We haven't done that - and yes - a ton has to do w the QB - since Marino. Wow. Just wow.

Game over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might be ballgame. Goff getting out of that sack was backbreaking.

We won't win this game with this O line

There's the game winner.

Game over. Dolphins unable to get a first down, let alone get two scores.

Gase called one of the worst offensive games I have ever seen. This one I put on the playcalling

and game over

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Ball game

I raise you all a win.

This team is far from perfect but boy do we have guts.

The announcers during the Seattle game said the rams would be in second place after they won, sad they were comfortably ahead up 10-0.

What a gutsy win, tannehill finally did it.

Game ball goes to Devante Parker. Boy did he step up big time when we needed him most.

This game was always going to be ugly. We weren't going to do anything on offense against a good Rams defense down 3 starters on the o-line. The win is the only thing that matters.

Not accustomed to all this winning, let alone game winning plays and drives.

Awesome grinding game. Way to grit it out Miami!

Logging in from work just to say....W!!! T!!!! F!!!! YEESSSSSSSSSSS! How does that happen?!?!

Wow!!! AWESOME FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT JOB BY TANNEHILL!!!!!!!!!We should have gone no huddle all day!!!!! Great work by the D.

LOVE & Light to you all! 6-4 and we are moving forward! See you guys next sunday!!

Hats off to the defense.....kept us within striking distance until the offense finally got it going.

So would you say that on that final drive when Tannehill had no run game, no OL, and was throwing darts into tiny windows he was carrying the team on his back? C'mon haters- that was exactly what you've asked for.

Just hand off too ajayi all second half tanny worthless without perfect protection

man-cupping-hand-behind-ear-16433240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom