*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Titans and Colts games going the way they are, our season is over. We'll make the mistake of bringing Gase back for another year like we did with Philbin in 2015 and Sparano in 2011. Tannehill needs to go too.

Anyone blaming this on Tannehill is crazy. If Gase calls a better game perhaps we have more points but if they're controlling both LOS then this was bound to happen. The Vikings literally have everyone healthy and are one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

Here's a scary thought.....

Pats lose out, dolphins win last two, fins win division. I'm not saying I am wishing that or that it's gonna happen or that I want it to happen.....

But that's still in play good God

Tannehill just looks uncomfortable in the pocket, even when he has time he just looks unnatural back there.

We get it. You’re a trash poster that doesn’t like tannehill. How many times to you have to say the same stupid thing over and over?

If Tannehill gets injured here, we've only got ourselves to blame, stupid to see him still out there. This game is lost.

I’ve seen Russell wilson and Andrew Luck with worse O-lines than Miami and I don’t see them eat sacks at an alarming rate like tannehill. Tannehill is just awful at extending plays and escaping the rush.

Paying a deep zone with nothing to lose make RT look like an all pro!!

****ing garbage minutes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom