*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily, the dolphins are the worst aspect of my life and I can objectively say they suck.

sorry if this dumpster fire brings you joy, your wife is probably swallowing other dicks while you get your weekly Tanny boner as we enter another useless off-season
dude, u come off severely pathetic

youre probably 15 and wouldnt say that to anybodys face

if youre not 15, then it makes you even more pathetic for how u act

I wish for his sake Tanny walked off the field, flipped gase the bird and never reported to this team again. i think his time here has run its course but i feel for the kid. flush it all down the toilet.

Still just waiting to be sacked. Gun shy now. He's not gonna wanna play for the rest of the year

Defensively, I think ALL our problems are with the front four. They don't pressure the passer and they don't keep our linebackers clean. Although it's not reality, I would love to see what our linebackers would do if Suh was there drawing double-team blocks every play. Godsheaux is OK; probably better as a reserve. Hood and Wake's best days are well behind them. Harris? Bust. But, I mean, our starting DTs would be backups on most teams and our backups wouldn't be on most rosters. We didn't adequately address that position with the loss of Suh, and it's shown all year.

Our LBs aren't perfect. But, IMO, they are good enough to play for a team that could win in the playoffs. Alonso does make some bonehead plays from time to time, but, for the most part, he's played well. McMillan and Baker are in their first year and I think both have gotten better. But when they have linemen getting to the second level and they have to deal with them, they are neutralized.

I think our secondary will be very good next year, providing they don't have to cover for eternity on every single play because we have no pass rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom