*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it in anyway would have changed the outcome of this game, but facemasks, hands to the face, full bodyweight sacks on tannehill all day uncalled. I feel bad for the dude...

Watch the
Three things:

1. The o-line was trash this game.
  2. Tannehill was trash this game.
  3. Gase was trash this game.
9 sacks isn't 100% on the offensive line. They get about 30%. The OC has 30% of the blame for calling 5 step drops with the defense's ears pinned back, and I'll give the QB 40% of the blame because he should have enough knowledge of the offense to change the protections, change "hot" receivers, get the ball out of your hand.
Bull. Watch the tape and find the four sacks that were Tannehill's fault

Gase needs to give up play calling or be fired. The lame offensive line coach needs to be fired. Tannehill needs serious competition to keep his starting QB job next year. The offensive line needs a major overhaul.

Matt Burke needs to be fired as soon as the game clock hits all 00s today. I really don't care who replaces him for the last 2 games. This team is not making the playoffs. They can not compete in games on the road. It is an absolute disgrace how pathetic this team plays away from Miami Gardens. In all honesty, most Head Coaches would be fired if their teams were as inept as Gase's team has been on the road.

I seriously think Ross needs to find a competent person who has vast knowledge and connections in the NFL. This team needs to make some major changes after this season. I understand the team had been plagued by some serious injuries to key players this season. However that does not excuse the complete ineptitude we have seen from this team in too many games this season. It is just inexcusable.

Many owners would understand that with the people they have running the team right now, their are doubts that they will ever make the team into a serious contender. With that it mind, Ross needs to get some sage advice by real NFL people and decide whether to keep these guys around or to just blow it up.

dolphins were better off not dressing a qb today.. another late season pathetic road performance by tannehill. add it to his impressive 7 year resume

Juwaun James’s agent is furiously trying to cancel the order on the sports car he bought himself for Christmas.

One of the most inept, powder puff showings ive seen in a while. Yes injuries have killed the team but this display is woeful. Defense looks garbage and Offense......don't know where to start with that unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom