*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hopeful we can win this away game, but fully expect to be disappointed.:shrug:
Either way, we can still make the playoffs.

After watching Aleksander Barkov dump on the Maple Leafs and finally get his hatter tonight, I am filled with feelings of warmth and goodwill toward men. Well, maybe I had a few too many celebratory drinks.

I got a feeling we're gonna get a good show tomorrow afternoon. Let's get ourselves a South Florida Christmas Miracle, boys.

I am so excited to watch this game as it is on here in Billings, Montana! So many Viqueen fans here it is simply ridiculous living in Bronco Nation with all these Viqueens, Cheeseheads, Seabirds. I am the only DOLPHINS fan on my block with my flag out high an proud on my house. In this ****ed up state of Montana they all laugh at me for being a Dolphins fan because it makes no sense to them. Their is a Viqueen fan who says we are going to be killed 44 - 3. Says we have no chance! Come tomorrow, I want to just take a **** on his porch! So LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!! So I can!! I hate that ****er so much razzes me too much. My evil neighbor of 9+ years. My **** awaits you! GO DOLPHINS!!!

:lmfao:
I am so excited to watch this game as it is on here in Billings, Montana! So many Viqueen fans here it is simply ridiculous living in Bronco Nation with all these Viqueens, Cheeseheads, Seabirds. I am the only DOLPHINS fan on my block with my flag out high an proud on my house. In this ****ed up state of Montana they all laugh at me for being a Dolphins fan because it makes no sense to them. Their is a Viqueen fan who says we are going to be killed 44 - 3. Says we have no chance! Come tomorrow, I want to just take a **** on his porch! So LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!! So I can!! I hate that ****er so much razzes me too much. My evil neighbor of 9+ years. My **** awaits you! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Post of the Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
THREAD WARNING
(pre-emptive strike)
Since I will not be at the game tomorrow I will be watching this thread again.
If you troll this thread, start dick fights with other members or respond to dick fights you will be thread banned. And every thread ban in the game thread will be carried over to the other game threads for the rest of the season.

There will be no further warnings.

Carry on....

21-17 Dolphins with a game ending 2-minute TD drive.

Game day already! That means it's almost a full week I've been laughing at Gronk stumbling about like a big idiot

THREAD WARNING
(pre-emptive strike)
Since I will not be at the game tomorrow I will be watching this thread again.
If you troll this thread, start dick fights with other members or respond to dick fights you will be thread banned. And every thread ban in the game thread will be carried over to the other game threads for the rest of the season.

There will be no further warnings.

Carry on....

21-17 Dolphins with a game ending 2-minute TD drive.

People fight with their dicks now? Smh these millenials, man. Must be the GMOs.

250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
127px-Minnesota_Vikings_logo.svg.png

1-1.jpg

at USBank Stadium
Minneapolis, Minnesota

PLAYOFF WATCH

389px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins (7-6) are currently the 8th seed in the AFC
Baltimore (7-6) and Indianapolis (7-6) hold tiebreakers over Miami due to head-to-head matchups

Miami can improve to the 6th seed with a
MIA WIN
and
BAL (vs TB) and IND (vs DAL) LOSS

TELEVISION

XyOd3co.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

F2BeBX9.jpg

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Love Floyd. Haven't listened to that album in a few months. Definitely giving it a spin today.

Today is our Friendsgiving and half of us are Dolphins fans. Weird with us all growing up separately in CT. Itll be the 1st time all year we will be getting together and can watch a game. Go Dolphins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom