*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Allen is the radio play-by-play announcer for the Vikings

He's a big Vikings homer and has been a part of many Vikings collapses in the past. The Vikings are playing for their playoff lives, just as we are.

Are you a mod? What was the point in locking a thread from 2006 on Nick Saban? Why? That isn’t the only example.

If a thread from 2006 was bumped it's gonna get locked no matter what the subject is.

Old threads stay old for a reason. Start a new thread about topic.

I am so excited to watch this game as it is on here in Billings, Montana! So many Viqueen fans here it is simply ridiculous living in Bronco Nation with all these Viqueens, Cheeseheads, Seabirds. I am the only DOLPHINS fan on my block with my flag out high an proud on my house. In this ****ed up state of Montana they all laugh at me for being a Dolphins fan because it makes no sense to them. Their is a Viqueen fan who says we are going to be killed 44 - 3. Says we have no chance! Come tomorrow, I want to just take a **** on his porch! So LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!! So I can!! I hate that ****er so much razzes me too much. My evil neighbor of 9+ years. My **** awaits you! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Paul Allen is the radio play-by-play announcer for the Vikings

He's a big Vikings homer and has been a part of many Vikings collapses in the past. The Vikings are playing for their playoff lives, just as we are.

The Vikes had way higher expectations- they are also healthy and at home- they should win this game.

Similar setup as last week but your playing a better defense and you have no X to cover those Vikes skill players.

Oh well. Hopefully he returns next week, and much closer to 100% than if he went today.

If a thread from 2006 was bumped it's gonna get locked no matter what the subject is.

Old threads stay old for a reason. Start a new thread about topic.

You didn’t answer why. There’s a good discussion looking back on previous thought processes from the heyday of the board. Those that don’t know history are doomed to repeat it. There’s nothing I saw that was offensive or outside the rules in terms of name calling, etc. After all, we can talk about sophomoric dick fighting rather than look back at something interesting?

Beyond that, it can be highly relevant or interesting as a discussion today. There aren’t that many good threads at any given time anymore that you are cluttering the Board with an old thread that would require it to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom