*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t answer why. There’s a good discussion looking back on previous thought processes from the heyday of the board. Those that don’t know history are doomed to repeat it. There’s nothing I saw that was offensive or outside the rules in terms of name calling, etc. After all, we can talk about sophomoric dick fighting rather than look back at something interesting?

Beyond that, it can be highly relevant or interesting as a discussion today. There aren’t that many good threads at any given time anymore that you are cluttering the Board with an old thread that would require it to be locked.
Once old threads run their course, we tie them to a tree & bash their heads in with a shovel.

It’s a good thing.

I see our first candidate for a thread ban. :lol:

giphy.gif

Miami improves their winning streak against the Vikings winning their last 3 in a row making it 4-0. Miami 8-4 overall vs Minnesota.

Ryan leads the NFL in TD's over the last 3 weeks (12,13,14) with 8. Needs a couple today.

Miami wins 27 - 20

If a thread from 2006 was bumped it's gonna get locked no matter what the subject is.

Old threads stay old for a reason. Start a new thread about topic.
Glad you guys take that approach.It's annoying as hell to see multiple 10-15 year old thread floating around

I was pretty confident of winning the last two, mainly due to our record at home and Pats struggles coming to South Florida. I don't have the same confidence today however, maybe it's because we've failed to show up pretty much every time on the road, the only win we got was a little fortunate against a poor Jets team. Hopefully they surprise me and actually show up for once away from Hard Rock.

It is kind of crazy though looking back, and to see which members are still around and the shear amount of banned people
truth is, there's a whole board of banned FH members at... nevermind...lol

Paul Allen is the radio play-by-play announcer for the Vikings

Paul Allen is a big homer, but is a very good play by play guy.
We haven't played well on road, but vikes haven't beat a team with winning record either. Limit big plays and win turnover margin and we can steal one !

Gee

surprise surrprise surrrprizzz.................G. Pyle

Steven Ross unclear as to what he wants to do.....Now theres a shock...
His being unclear and indecisive is partially responsible for our years of ineptitude.
And the decision being made mainly from whether we reach the playoffs and the rest of the fiasco of a 29 ranked team in its 7 year QB evaluation and coaching staff 2 in third year barely even a thought....... Sadly have to say this team is a joke....

You didn’t answer why. There’s a good discussion looking back on previous thought processes from the heyday of the board. Those that don’t know history are doomed to repeat it. There’s nothing I saw that was offensive or outside the rules in terms of name calling, etc. After all, we can talk about sophomoric dick fighting rather than look back at something interesting?

Beyond that, it can be highly relevant or interesting as a discussion today. There aren’t that many good threads at any given time anymore that you are cluttering the Board with an old thread that would require it to be locked.

Even though I thought that thread was bumped for a stupid reason, I agree. That was actually a very interesting thread and I enjoyed reading it.

It stung especially to read the one poster who pretty much correctly predicted that Saban would jump ship and the team would sink into irrelevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom