*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to come out of the gate aggressive today, todays game is a playoff game and gase needs to call the best game of his career

use drake more in the passing game today if youre not gonna give him the carries, hes a homerun threat in open space just gotta get him the ball...

im sure minnesotas gonna key on stills so were gonna need some other guys to step up in a big way today

Surely the guy in the cross hairs is Tannenbaum and possibly Grier. Maybe you can get a legit president of football operations. As well as Gase is doing, he should be under consideration for an extension. He is highly talented.

Surely the guy in the cross hairs is Tannenbaum and possibly Grier. Maybe you can get a legit president of football operations. As well as Gase is doing, he should be under consideration for an extension. He is highly talented.
Not knowing the pecking order when it comes to scouting, draft and FA acquirement I like to see Grier without Tannebaum for a year or two.

Everyone on NFL game day panel picked vikings to win. **** em all especially Warner. That bitchbag grates me as never gives us or tannehill any love.

From what I’ve seen of Minney, we’ve got to rush the passer. Their receivers are amazing so we need that rush.

Yeah we should be concerned. We’re on the road, our QB is playing hurt and our best player is out. It’s gonna take one hell of an effort and they really need to get after Cousins.

From what I’ve seen of Minney, we’ve got to rush the passer. Their receivers are amazing so we need that rush.
Sadly it’s not a strength of ours this year and so I suspect Cousins will have time to toast our banged up secondary. Gonna have to go toe to toe with them to get the W and that’s a big ask against their D in their house.
Cmon Miami let’s pull the upset and ride the wave to the playoffs

How did this Evan Washburn get this gig and why do we get him so often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom