*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Team has a long way to go. If Garapolo wouldn't have gotten hurt New England wins this game by 40. If Brady was playing the Patriots may have scored 70. The Dolphins continue to be a joke around the league. Sitting at 0-2 and most likely finishing last in the AFC East and will more than likely have a top 5 pick

The Patriots continue to luck out as no other team has stepped up to challenge them in the Division.

Hopefully Gase can learn from his mistakes in these first two games and will improve as a head coach.

That last play was all on Parker. Half *** back pedaling, and couldn't even get a good jump because of how awkward he was moving around back there.

I said the same thing. You've proven to be a very good WR. Do better Devante. Tannehill put it where he Parker could use his ability.

In that Still and Parker pass neither receiver fought for those balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last play was all on Parker. Half *** back pedaling, and couldn't even get a good jump because of how awkward he was moving around back there.

Err - no. It was an overthrow. You don't want a Hail Mary to land right at the back of the end zone - you want it about 3 yards deep so there is a chance for it to bounce around. Parker would have been in the right spot but saw it going too long.

Agree that it is disappointing that Parker didn't contend for that ball better. He seemed like he was in a good position to do what he normally does well.

No excuse to allow 31 points vs. a 2nd and 3rd string QB. And it should've been 34 with the missed FG. Oh and without Gronk.

Well, kind of like last week when our defense had a chance to come up big but didn't. We had it going on offense and enough time for the defense to stop them from driving but instead allowed them to run it turning the corner most of the time and we still couldn't stop them. Tanny got the ball back with no time out and just over a minute but I know the people with the agenda will blame Tannehill for this loss too.

Ozzy rules!!

How is this a moral victory?? We lost to a god damn 3rd string Rookie qb!!
Not sure who is calling this a moral victory. This was a disgraceful loss. No other way to put it. They lost to a team who had a 2nd string QB playing less than 2 quarters and a rookie 3rd string QB playing most of the game. A team that was also without there best weapon on offense.

Gase is a rookie Head coach and has a lot to learn but so far he has been unimpressive.

The truth is it takes time for a new offense to gell. Even when it was going well you could see Tannehill had to tell guys where to go. It was a great half of offense and I think we win if Ayaji doesn't fumble that ball.

That defense though, should have gotten a 3 and out and there would have been about 4:30 left when we get the ball back. The defense was dreadful

just a horrible game all around. (Esp the 1st half). I know it was in NE but there was no reason for us to our doors blown off the way they did. They destroyed us in the 1st half and seeing Jimmy G with his **** eating grin, smiling ear to ear really irked me. time to re group boys! hopefully we'll come out better for the home opener. good lord

Back
Top Bottom