*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

just a horrible game all around. (Esp the 1st half). I know it was in NE but there was no reason for us to our doors blown off the way they did. They destroyed us in the 1st half and seeing Jimmy G with his **** eating grin, smiling ear to ear really irked me. time to re group boys! hopefully we'll come out better for the home opener. good lord

He paid the price...His year is most likely done 2 1/2 games sooner than it would have naturally ended.

Two weeks in a row we open up the offense in the 2nd half and we start moving the ball. Last week Gase said RT talked him into doing that and it worked. makes me wonder about the first half today and some of the conservative playcalling we saw.

For all the various issues that occurred today, the killer for me was the Ajayi fumble on the opening drive of the 2nd half and then New England going down and getting a TD. Almost like a 2 shot swing in golf......an absolute killer....

We have to win the next two. On the road in Cinci will be tough but it can be done

Well it ended as expected. False hope pretend the game in winnable and lose.
Jay ajayi is a horrible football player. This organization is a joke. Couldn't pay Miller hit we oay Cameron sad.. Qb is not a good qb. He desperately lacks feel for the game. So robotic. Defense always folds when we need them. A case of bad drafting. We drafted Parker as an alpha he is a cotton made soft bitch? Ajayi is horrible. Just bad. Show enough flashes to make us think they can be good, but it's a soft team prone to bad mistakes

slk...I agree.
Not enough tough football players on this team.
No love for the game is exhibited by the slow starts and low energy.

Two weeks in a row we open up the offense in the 2nd half and we start moving the ball. Last week Gase said RT talked him into doing that and it worked. makes me wonder about the first half today and some of the conservative playcalling we saw.

For all the various issues that occurred today, the killer for me was the Ajayi fumble on the opening drive of the 2nd half and then New England going down and getting a TD. Almost like a 2 shot swing in golf......an absolute killer....

Props for the golf reference :up:

Not too mad because I expected to lose these first two away games. Just get that second half offense going early on and we'll win our share even with this weak ass D.

slk...I agree.
Not enough tough football players on this team.
No love for the game is exhibited by the slow starts and low energy.
Too many average players on this team...not enough playmakers.

The sad part is the let Miller walk (and that's fine if they didn't want to pay him) because they thought Ajayi was better and could replace him easily. Player evaluation by this front office is what's really killing this team and this franchise.

aboslutely pathetic. cant stop a 1 dimensional offense with a college qb.

Well, this is why the best teams make sure they are able to run the football. They do not care if the defense knows it, they are going to run anyway. Because they set up their team to do it. They draft or it. They get backs who can run and they even use......fullbacks to block for them.

Back
Top Bottom