*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

Gosh what a sucky game. We get killed and lose several key players as well

Welcome to the NFL. And we came into this game with one injured player. Lol. Oh it's so sad it's funny. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my phins, but we just aren't there yet. Some of you guys need to take off the aqua colored glasses!

Glad we didn't score a garbage time TD. If RT can't man up and score more than once when the game is actually in doubt he shouldn't have that show up on his stat sheet.

Total domination, and serious injuries to key players to add insult to injury. Sims did get one thing right, this game shows you how far this team is from being a champion.

Worse oline in the NFL

People should be objective. When your dropping back to pass how hard is it for the defense to Tee off? Especially when ever pass has to be 10+ yards down field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i find it hard to believe the Pats are this good for so long, seems like they'd have a bad year, injuries etc. never. they might not lose a game this year, the AFC sucks

Ok good, but our "franchise QB" :lol: crapped the bed yet again in a get you over the hump game. And yes this is the Patriots, but that really doesn't explain all the other crap games he's had, which pretty much seem to come as frequently as his good games where teams forget to cover the only things he's good at.

You're right. He has not been able to come through in bigger games against solid opponents. He is not worth 96 million dollars. They made a big mistake not picking up his 5th year option and letting him play out this season before making that kind of financial commitment to him.

It will be interesting when NE comes to Miami 15-0 in the last game and they have clinched the #1 see and they don't rest their starters against us.

I was we have 2 lineman that would start on any other team in Albert and Pouncy the rest would be out of the league except James he'd be a bench player

Back
Top Bottom