*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

Wtf Campbell??? Why let lazor once again abandon the run? Thought you were supposed to fix that??!

Matthews and Landry came up short tonight just like the rest of the offense. Biggest game of the year and these guys embarrass themselves. Campbell has his work cut out for them. Wouldn't be surprised to see another blowout loss next Sunday in Buffalo, another team that Tannehill has never done well against. I think the team ends up with a losing record meaning Tannenbaum will be looking outside for a new head coach in 2016.

I can't see why anyone worth a damn would want to coach this team. We're not good or old in all of the key positions; LT, corner, QB and DE. And we have an overpriced DT that's a cap killer.

I knew that it would be a tough game to win tonight. However the team got embarrassed just as bad as any game when Philbin was coach. Didn't even put up a fight.

The Dolphins are never going to get over the hump unless they get a real ................ You fill in the blank. To all the posters that answer this question truthfully , It's been real.

I feel like punching Lauren Tannehill in the face right now.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Gronkowski laughs at Dolphins as he runs off field at end, not sticking around to shake hands or say good game. He loves doing that. Laughing and pointing. Classless but fitting.

Matthews and Landry came up short tonight just like the rest of the offense. Biggest game of the year and these guys embarrass themselves. Campbell has his work cut out for them. Wouldn't be surprised to see another blowout loss next Sunday in Buffalo, another team that Tannehill has never done well against. I think the team ends up with a losing record meaning Tannenbaum will be looking outside for a new head coach in 2016.

I'm really of the opinion at this point that QB may be as big of an issue for the future as HC. And unfortunately in this day and age teams will fire multiple staffs before they cut loose a QB that they see talent in even if the result never manifests.

Since I moved into my new apartment last year the times Miami has been on locally and I have stayed home to watch them rather than heading to a bar we are 0-4 and been out scored 141-58

2014: Pats: 41-13, Jets 37-24

This year: Jets 27-14, Pats 36-7

The Dolphins are never going to get over the hump unless they get a real ................ You fill in the blank. To all the posters that answer this question truthfully , It's been real.

QB. We've gotten rid of the bad coaches and gotten rid of the supposed cancer players who were hurting more than helping. We've gotten rid of the GM. We restocked with talented players. Oline is an issue but a bad QB hurts that by taking sacks. I remember when Chad Pennington took over a line that looked like swiss cheese for Beck and Lemon and didn't seem to have that much issue in 2008.

We've blamed everyone else. Now its all squarely on the QB.

QB. We've gotten rid of the bad coaches and gotten rid of the supposed cancer players who were hurting more than helping. We've gotten rid of the GM. We restocked with talented players. Oline is an issue but a bad QB hurts that by taking sacks. I remember when Chad Pennington took over a line that looked like swiss cheese for Beck and Lemon and didn't seem to have that much issue in 2008.

Squarely on the QB? While RT wasn't good tonight......neither was the o-line, receivers and running game. That is about everyone involved.

This is a very clueless post. Have you even played football? This oline has and continues to be a major problem. It's been like this for years and the player personnel people, the players on the oline and the coaches have all failed this team and it's QB. No QB, and I mean none, could do anything behind our line. Plus, what's the point of continuing to draft playmakers on offense when our QB has no time to get them the ball. Continuing to blame Thill is just plain ignorant. How about blaming those who made our last two first round picks, neither of whom is on the field. We should have built our oline instead.

Just a tough night on a short week. Lick the wounds and move on.

I cannot stand patriot fans. One day, I will be in that stadium during a Fins win.

Back
Top Bottom