*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Pats injured players are listed as questionable, lol...Same 'ol Belli

Beat Brady with pressure and man to man coverage. Raekwon in zone, not so much...Gesickulous, it's an adjective

When they win tomorrow this will be the the best ever start since 1995!!!! 4-0 is the way to go!!! 28-27!! Upset win!!!! Let's GO DOLPHINS!!!! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!

View attachment 13836View attachment 13836 View attachment 13836 View attachment 13836 View attachment 13836 View attachment 13836
It has been that long? That's like 23 years. Holy macaroni and cheese.

Wasn't that the disaster season with 13 former first round picks, Shula's last year and salary cap hell after that? :lol:

It has been that long? That's like 23 years. Holy macaroni and cheese.

Wasn't that the disaster season with 13 former first round picks, Shula's last year and salary cap hell after that? :lol:

Yep. That was the year of the demise. We made the playoffs by getting in the back door. Played the Bills an loss in the Wild Card 37 - 22 or something like that I can't remember correctly. But, yes 23 years is correct. :nuke:

Today is the day we'll see what our playoff chances REALLY are. I would love to see our boys send Princess Brady to the broadcast booth today.

Go Fins!

I dont think we'll get decent officiating today....

Today is the day we'll see what our playoff chances REALLY are. I would love to see our boys send Princess Brady to the broadcast booth today.

Go Fins!
Brady doesn't have the personality for the booth, but I get it.

We cannot let birdy pick us apart between the 20's,hes over 41 years old! lets knock him outta the game and
take our years of frustration out on brian hoyer.
Basically an elimination game for the brady brunch,Hopefully we come out with a sense of urgency.

Either way I dont think we get any media hype after this game. If we lose then theyll all say it's the same old dolphins and that the Pat's are gonna go on a tear and win the division. If we win they will say we still arent good and have beat nothing but bad teams. Now I dont agree with any of that, but that's how the national sports media will spin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom