*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I dont think we get any media hype after this game. If we lose then theyll all say it's the same old dolphins and that the Pat's are gonna go on a tear and win the division. If we win they will say we still arent good and have beat nothing but bad teams. Now I dont agree with any of that, but that's how the national sports media will spin it

Disagree. They’ll give Miami their due if they win. If the game was in MIA maybe there’d be a little of that.

Disagree. They’ll give Miami their due if they win. If the game was in MIA maybe there’d be a little of that.
Maybe, but either way we wont get any media coverage. If we win it will all be about how bad new England is... which I'm actually fine with hearing that lol

Shut him up Fins! Do it!

Shannon Sharp on Fins starts at 3:00 mark...

I just hope we don't lay an egg today. Recent history has shown that when the Dolphins get things going in the right direction, the team seems to collapse when they are on the precipice of success. Win or lose this game, I want us to play well.

No one picked us it seems, after looking around most of the "expert" picks.

Shock em all. Fins up.

Get under that carpet of yours like you did back in the day pal!
lol.....can't believe you remember that. This is a new house with no carpet so we'll have to go with the t-shirts that I've been wearing so far. If we're losing then we all need to get our rally caps on.....lol

Big game today.....playing in Foxboro makes it even harder, but definitely a statement game for the Fins. I fully expect us to have a chance to win today. Typically we are outmatched up there.........but my instincts tell me this game will still be in doubt in the 4th quarter......

Fins by a FG at the whistle......

Hope Hochuli JR isn’t the ref today
The refs really scare me in this game. Believe it or not, I feel alot of times they have a mandate to call the games so they are close and not have blow outs in contests that have playoff consequences. Does it always happen? No. But I feel they definitely try to steer them in that direction. The NFL wants excitement. I think this why the officiating sucks compared to the 70's and 80's. Were there blown calls back then and were there terrible zebras? Yes. But nowhere near the extent they exist today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom