*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bring atleast 5 every play and we show no blitz or even attempt to blitz only bringin 4. Our defense looks like crap and theres dont. Coincedence i think not

How about we actually block 4 rushers with 5 player???

How about he gets rid of the damn ball when it is clear after 4 seconds that they won't hold them back for much longer. He still after all these years does not have a good clock in his head, watch Brady on the other side for being an expert in that area.

Someone just run into Belichick on the sidelines and take him out. I need something out of this game.

13 mins for Tannehill to pad his stats. Come on man.
Not going to happen.....there is no place to throw the ball as these receivers aren't getting open in this press coverage.

I know your comment was actually a RT insult, and he certainly hasn't been good today.......but there is nowhere for him to go when he is able to throw the ball. Our receivers are not getting open.....

It sad to see a couple of players, Harris and McTyre, really hurt this defense. Props to the Patriots for playing well all game. Having said that, that is two very poor plays in a row by Charles Harris. Actually, I cannot remember a single good play by Harris all game long.

I watch Taylor, Godchaux, and Spence have good games. I am sad to see their effort wasted by Harris and other players.

Love how people who rarely participate in, and don't support the site show up in droves when bad things are happening to pile on.

We've played like trash and Gase was out coached by arguably the best game planning coach ever. Today was a disappointment of epic proportions. Anyone pointing the finger at any one player is beyond ignorant. This team was not ready to play and it showed in every aspect of the game.

All I've read this week is how awful New England's pass and run defense is. It's the 4th quarter and we have 100 yards passing with no points to show for it and have rushed for less than 20 yards. This is 100% on the coaching staff. Belichick is making Gase and Burke his bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom