*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about he gets rid of the damn ball when it is clear after 4 seconds that they won't hold them back for much longer. He still after all these years does not have a good clock in his head, watch Brady on the other side for being an expert in that area.

You were saying???

Come on guys keep the faith, the season is young, we can bounce back from this, sometimes an ass-whooping is exactly what you need to step up to the mark!!

Gase sucks!!! The Jags and Lions show you how to beat them and you can't come up with anything? Burke is a trash D coordinator.

Like I said forget about your completion percentage sometimes you gotta throw it away

I've dealt with depression since I was little. I am fully aware that there will be days when I don't want to get out of bed no matter how well I did the day before - even if I haven't missed any medicine. I can't snap out of it; it's disabling (on a side note, I have mad respect for the physically disabled that crush it day in and day out). The key for me is not giving up on the next day.

Well, the Fins are having a day when they can't get out of their own way. Today is a Loss. They're professionals and if the locker room mojo has really changed, they seal this one up and focus on the Bengals.

As a fan. I'm taking the same approach. I'll be on all week defending Gase and Tannehill so bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom