*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with depression since I was little. I am fully aware that there will be days when I don't want to get out of bed no matter how well I did the day before - even if I haven't missed any medicine. I can't snap out of it; it's disabling (on a side note, I have mad respect for the physically disabled that crush it day in and day out). The key for me is not giving up on the next day.

Well, the Fins are having a day when they can't get out of their own way. Today is a Loss. They're professionals and if the locker room mojo has really changed, they seal this one up and focus on the Bengals.

As a fan. I'm taking the same approach. I'll be on all week defending Gase and Tannehill so bring it.

Good for you dude, defend what you believe in.

Joe Rose just said the line of the day: "These Patriot fans just don't know how well they have it."

Griese replied: "Well in the 70's we used to come up here and beat them every time." LOL, it's 2018...

Side bar, I started Drake again today (I'm the worst kind of homer). Please Gase, put him in so I can get some points.

I know a lot of posters don’t care and have given up. I haven’t. So for fans who still care about this season and injury update? We need a few guys back. Any other injuries beside McCain and Kilgore? Any info on those two guys? I am not giving up on this season.
We are 3-1.....no need for anyone to give up. Had you told me in August we would be 3-1 at the end of September, I would be thrilled. Just not happy how today played out, but to quote the hooded one...."it is on to Cincinnati".

Kilgore - arm injury. No info so far.
McCain - Knee injury. They said he was questionable, so I'm guessing not that bad.

I know a lot of posters don’t care and have given up. I haven’t. So for fans who still care about this season and injury update? We need a few guys back. Any other injuries beside McCain and Kilgore? Any info on those two guys? I am not giving up on this season.

Ju'an James isn't injured. He was taken out due to coach's decision per the radio broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom