*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerblack

That Guy
Reaction score
Why the hell are we allowing Gronk free releases still why? Burk did you watch any film of the other D
Joe Rose just said the line of the day: "These Patriot fans just don't know how well they have it."

Griese replied: "Well in the 70's we used to come up here and beat them every time." LOL, it's 2018...

Side bar, I started Drake again today (I'm the worst kind of homer). Please Gase, put him in so I can get some points.
I made that same mistake should have started Aaron Jones.

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We are 3-1.....no need for anyone to give up. Had you told me in August we would be 3-1 at the end of September, I would be thrilled. Just not happy how today played out, but to quote the hooded one...."it is on to Cincinnati".

Kilgore - arm injury. No info so far.
McCain - Knee injury. They said he was questionable, so I'm guessing not that bad.
After next week will be 3-2 no way we beat Cincinnati the way we we played today

finsfan43

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's not that they lost, it's how they lost. Gase didn't seem to have a game plan. The running game was nonexistent. Run D was horrible. I was hoping for a win but knew it would take a "perfect game". We usually lose up there and win and home. I guess the big question is how do they respond?
I am having doubts about Gase's ability to game plan. Hopefully, they get it together!

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
It just bothers me Tannehill could look like that, 7 years in. I think I'm officially off the wagon :(.

You should be able to make something out of nothing all on your own at least once. Jesus.

Bob512

Formerly Dolphins512
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
That's a wrap....ugly...ugly....game. Time to move on and get ready for Cincy.

Have a good week guys.

TheJetsBlow

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Go **** your self Belichick you smug ****-sucking sack of ****. See you in Miami in a couple months you ****ing twat stain.

bane

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates guys on the injuries. Hopefully not serious and we get jones back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom