*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

gillette-stadium-office.jpg

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts

TELEVISION

obggWoV.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

04dfZiw.png

5WGw6T9.png

WEATHER

VNpQCti.png

Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Norton - forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I’m more nervous for this one than usual.

We win, it’ll be sweet validation for Gase and the team. Everyone will take notice.

We lose a close one, I’m still happy and we are trending upwards.

We get blown out, and we are back to square one imo. All of the media talking heads say “I told you so” and the Dolphins are still the Dolphins.

All I ask for, dearest football gods, is a close game. Anything more is sweet vindication. :cheers:

It would be nice to beat them with something riding on it. The last two wins were well after the Dolphins fate was sealed.

The long and short of it is this: The team that wants it the most and is willing to fight for it the hardest and the smartest will probably win! Being an optimist, I expect relatively impartial refereeing.

The "old" champion fighter is down on his luck but is not willing to concede. The "young" fighter is up on his luck and looking for a chance to prove himself as the best, and through winning, silence all his critics.

This game may be the tipping point for both teams. The Patriots, who have long been recognized as being great, may find this is the point when they start their long decline to irrelevancy. The Dolphins, who were once "the greatest" until they went off the wagon, may find this is the point where they can actually start to climb from irrelevance, back to greatness.

I'm looking forward to a Dolphins Victory!

If we lose this game it's not the end of the world, the season doesn't end. Still will be 1 game ahead with 12 to go. But if they grab this mother****ing brass ring the NFL will know a reckoning is a coming.

When they win tomorrow this will be the the best ever start since 1995!!!! 4-0 is the way to go!!! 28-27!! Upset win!!!! Let's GO DOLPHINS!!!! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!

upload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpegupload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpeg upload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpeg upload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpeg upload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpeg upload_2018-9-29_22-25-15.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom