*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are we allowing Gronk free releases still why? Burk did you watch any film of the other D
Joe Rose just said the line of the day: "These Patriot fans just don't know how well they have it."

Griese replied: "Well in the 70's we used to come up here and beat them every time." LOL, it's 2018...

Side bar, I started Drake again today (I'm the worst kind of homer). Please Gase, put him in so I can get some points.
I made that same mistake should have started Aaron Jones.

We are 3-1.....no need for anyone to give up. Had you told me in August we would be 3-1 at the end of September, I would be thrilled. Just not happy how today played out, but to quote the hooded one...."it is on to Cincinnati".

Kilgore - arm injury. No info so far.
McCain - Knee injury. They said he was questionable, so I'm guessing not that bad.
After next week will be 3-2 no way we beat Cincinnati the way we we played today

It's not that they lost, it's how they lost. Gase didn't seem to have a game plan. The running game was nonexistent. Run D was horrible. I was hoping for a win but knew it would take a "perfect game". We usually lose up there and win and home. I guess the big question is how do they respond?
I am having doubts about Gase's ability to game plan. Hopefully, they get it together!

It just bothers me Tannehill could look like that, 7 years in. I think I'm officially off the wagon :(.

You should be able to make something out of nothing all on your own at least once. Jesus.

That's a wrap....ugly...ugly....game. Time to move on and get ready for Cincy.

Have a good week guys.

Go **** your self Belichick you smug ****-sucking sack of ****. See you in Miami in a couple months you ****ing twat stain.

Thanks for the updates guys on the injuries. Hopefully not serious and we get jones back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom