*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

For those that live in the Tampa area. What channel will this game be on

It wont be on, We are in bucs country, therefore we will not receive any local coverage of dolphins preseason games. We never have.

It will be replayed in full on NFL network saturday morning at 11:00 i believe.

:lol:

I know everyone hated Tony's fist pumps, but I actually enjoyed his energy on the sidelines. I mean, alright, he overdid it to the point of being a cartoon caricature of himself, but seeing Joe Philbin sitting there listless with his jaw hanging open on the sideline for the entire game was always awful.

Celebrating field goals is just dumb. He wasn't just celebrating them but celebrating them like he just won the lottery.

Thanks.....i guess am hitting a sports bar

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

It wont be on, We are in bucs country, therefore we will not receive any local coverage of dolphins preseason games. We never have.

Thanks ......I am guess am hitting a sports bar

Booyah!

I just got a brand new used white Ricky Williams jersey in the mail off ebay for $15. Surely this means our luck will turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 45s46 seconds ago
Expect Isa Adbul-Quddus and Michael Thomas as the likely starting safeties for the Dolphins vs. the Giants tonight.

Rand Getlin of NFL Media reports that veteran CB Cortland Finnegan is visiting with the Saints and is expected to sign with the team.

Finnegan, 32, is a former seventh round pick of the Titans back in 2006. He spent the first four years of his career with Tennessee before joining the Rams in 2012.

St. Louis cut him after two years and he later caught on with the Dolphins in March of last year. Miami ultimately cut Finnegan loose in a move that freed up $5.475 million in available cap space before the start of free agency last year.
http://nfltraderumors.co/saints-expected-sign-veteran-cb-cortland-finnegan/

Southwest Florida guys. Is this game on your guides anywhere? NBC is showing Olympic coverage tonight, and not Miami football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be that guy but it actually starts at 10:00 a.m. EST.

Back
Top Bottom