*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Yeah I missed Grant getting hurt too. Watching the Giants broadcast.

Someone may want to roll by NRA's place and check on him.

If we swap the guards I feel a bit more optimistic about this team. There were a lot of positives tonight.

If we swap the guards I feel a bit more optimistic about this team. There were a lot of positives tonight.

No question in my mind Tunsil and bushrod should be your starting guArds. Dallas Thomas needs to be cut and turner your better be good as a backup ot.

Grant is up and talking to Kim Bokamper, so the rib injury cant be that bad.

Twenty notes and thoughts from the Dolphins’ 27-10 preseason win against the New York Giants:

• As I asked on Twitter, if the Dolphins first need an offensive line that will keep Ryan Tannehill clean before we can fairly evaluate him, how many decades must we wait for that?

There are no more excuses for this offensive line, the fifth-highest paid in football.

Tannehill threw four passes in two series and was heavily pressured on three of them, with Dallas Thomas (the starter at left guard) allowing himself to be pushed back on a 3rd and 9, and Jordan Cameron and Branden Albert providing no resistance on Olivier Vernon on another third down, forcing Tannehill to throw the ball prematurely. And a Ja’Wuan James penalty wiped out a first-down run.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ggets-from-the-dolphins-preseason-opener.html

Even Jackson who rarely comments strongly is frustrated about the OL.

Dolphins are 2-0 in 2016

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom