*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my count thats 2 completions the entire second half for Fitz. 13 points despite 3 turnovers from the defense.

I gotta agree it seems Flores has a long leash with Fitz, no way Rosen would still be in after that performance.

I gotta agree it seems Flores has a long leash with Fitz, no way Rosen would still be in after that performance.
I think at this point, you have to believe Flores does NOT WANT to play Rosen. I'm guessing that some type of emergency aside, they want him to sit back and learn as much as possible and have him ready for 2020.

It is just unfathomable that even being blown out and with Fitz being intept in the second half, Flores won't give Rosen some snaps. Sorry but I still think Flores is an incompetent tool.
I am not sold at all on him either. He has heart and passion, sometimes to much where he loses his cool. He also can't articulate in press conferences, just doesn't seam very intelligent to me. We'll see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom