*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Draft D?, did you see the offensive performance?

RB/WR CHECK.... Once we have a Qb with awareness everything else will fall into place. Dare I say even the Oline is going to play better... It all comes to our scouting department to fix this oline later in the draft and FA.

I must say Tannehill's stat line today may be one of he most deceptive I've ever seen. He was awful, but if you just looked at his stats you would think he played a pretty good game...

351 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hence, the reason the FO believes he's a franchise qb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you guys who bash tannehill take into consideration how much better he looks when lazor calls plays thag push the ball DOWN the field...he doesnt call these plays till the game is over but its crazy to me that lazor doesnt call anything deep until were down by 28

I was thinking the same. The type of throws Tannehill took in the end of the game is what we should do all the time.

I know its a terrible performance overall, but man how much of our offensive problems are SCRIPTED plays where the QB doesn't have a choice and he's told to through a 2 yard pass and the team will hope for YAC? Or the scripted terrible screens that don't fool people very often, or the long developing tosses? Every week I just HOPE I see a different offense, if for nothing else, to try something new.

Our d line is nothing special. We basically have one great player and a bunch of average joes. Our line is not as good as last year.

When we have a real D coordinator and actual Lb's to shoot the gap the Dline is going to look much much better.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I was thinking the same. The type of throws Tannehill took in the end of the game is what we should do all the time.

I know its a terrible performance overall, but man how much of our offensive problems are SCRIPTED plays where the QB doesn't have a choice and he's told to through a 2 yard pass and the team will hope for YAC? Or the scripted terrible screens that don't fool people very often, or the long developing tosses? Every week I just HOPE I see a different offense, if for nothing else, to try something new.

He makes the throws at the end of the game because the pressure is off. Lets see if he can do that in the first Qtr or when the game is on the line!

Dude, our line is the worst in football, can't pick up a blitz, can't get a yard when we need it, they are bad and I find it hard to see any real improvement with that personnel.

Can you guys who bash tannehill take into consideration how much better he looks when lazor calls plays thag push the ball DOWN the field...he doesnt call these plays till the game is over but its crazy to me that lazor doesnt call anything deep until were down by 28
Yeah and against a prevent defense

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When we have a real D coordinator and actual Lb's to shoot the gap the Dline is going to look much much better.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

He makes the throws at the end of the game because the pressure is off. Lets see if he can do that in the first Qtr or when the game is on the line!

Lazor doesnt call these kinds of plays till the game is out of reach, he should be calling plays that push the ball down :the field all game long. Not saying bomb it every play or anything but the passing playcalls were very different at the end of the game than they were in he firsthalf. Not to mention 8 rushing yards on 8 carries from the rbs. 8 carries from running backs...just let that sink in...8 ****ing carries all game compared to 58 passes. Never gonna win carrying the ball 8 times in an entire game.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Yeah and against a prevent defense

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The jets were rushing only 3 guys almost all game, they pretty much played a prevent all game, teams know if they get any lead, 1 pt, 3pta, 7pts...lazor will stop running the football

I'm not talking about Tannehill trying and missing throws, though he did that plenty today.

I'm saying we don't have enough FREQUENCY of plays that are designed to gain chunk yardage in the air. I'm saying we waste whole possessions when 2 of the 3 plays a series are scripted to literally gain 1 or no yards before a catch. That basically means if the Defense doens't mess up, were in 3rd and long. I want us to run the ball more for sure, but on passes, have WRs running down the field and past the sticks every time. I'm sick of the short passing, gimmick game. The only catch short of the sticks should be your checkdown to a RB.

One of the most ineffective 350 3 TD games I've ever seen. Tannehill elite during garbage time awful with the game still in doubt

One of the most ineffective 350 3 TD games I've ever seen. Tannehill elite during garbage time awful with the game still in doubt

slow_clap_citizen_kane-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom